ATTENTION: HR and Talent Leaders!
Are you focused on Talent Reviews & Succession Planning and thinking about next steps?
You are recognized as a leader by management.
You have proven your value to your team and to your organization.
Where do you fall on the leadership path?
You may still be early on your path as an Emerging Leader, having established yourself as a subject matter expert (SME) with the skills and technical capabilities to take on larger roles, though you need some help to develop your leadership skills to match your new responsibilities.
As you become more experienced and gain those leadership skills, you move along the spectrum to Hi-Potential. At this point, you are seen as ready to move into an executive position within a given timeframe in your career with your organization. Your focus here is on taking your skills to the ‘next level’ and overcoming blind spots.
You have a fork when you need a spoon.
You have mastered your role and now you have more responsibilities. You are dealing with new situations and require a different skillset for a successful outcome. Some of your new challenges may include:
- forming stronger cross-functional relationships within your organization
- adopting a more strategic mindset and approach
- adjusting your communication style and content for new audiences
- learning how to delegate
- adjusting to broader responsibilities
- managing new teams
- learning how to develop others
- meeting executive expectations
How our Leadership Coaching Program can help
Through our Leadership Coaching Program, we help you build critical leadership capabilities and develop a new toolkit.
Some of our areas of focus include:
- Enhancing managerial and leadership skills
- Communicating effectively
- Building strategic relationships and alliances
- Assessing and addressing strengths and development opportunities
- Influencing outcomes and building confidence
- Managing emotional intelligence
- Effectively leading change
- Leading with authenticity
- Creating executive presence
We offer 1:1 coaching or small team coaching as well as program development for individuals and groups that take them on a development path towards their specific goals.