Let's say you want to learn to play the piano.
You have one hour a week to dedicate to learning this skill. Which option would you choose as your method to learn?
- Buy a book on how to play the piano?
- Buy a keyboard and start playing around with it until things started to sound better?
- Watch YouTube videos or tutorials?
- Sign up for a class?
- Hire a private teacher?
More than likely, you would choose to hire a private teacher. Why? Because you know that the fastest (and most effective) way to learn something is to have someone who knows how to do it teach you. Ultimately, they provide you with the quickest path to learning your new skill.
An executive coach works in a similar way.
Executives coaches help their clients achieve their professional goals faster. They are masters of their skill and dedicate their practice to continuous learning in the latest research and techniques to become more effective in helping you.
ATTENTION: HR and Talent Leaders!
Are you focused on Talent Reviews & Succession Planning and thinking about next steps?
In addition to saving you time, coaching provides numerous benefits to both you and your organization.
- become a more effective leader
- increase your self-confidence
- perform better in your role
- become more personally accountable
- learn to manage your time better
- develop your own style of thinking
- develop a deeper sense of self-awareness
Your organization will have:
- improved performance and productivity
- higher talent retention
- increased engagement
- more robust succession planning
- increased sales
- decreased employee turnover
- more effective communications
What type of coaching is right for you?
Explore the different coaching options we offer.
The MEC Approach
When it comes to coaching, we believe that the possibilities of combining action and reflection are enormous. Our goal is to support leaders as they bring their actions to life.
Our approach involves developing a deep understanding of you — your life stories, your underlying style, and your deeply held values — within a short period. Armed with this knowledge, we then begin to help you think about your professional life in new and different ways.
We support your development through experiential learning, using proprietary exercises and processes. We also often evaluate individualized metrics through a number of assessments to help you tap into your unique potential. Our process is empowering and energizing; you will begin to find clarity and take positive action in your professional life.
You can expect every Mizerak Executive Coaching program to be:
- Future-Focused: looking at your goals and developing a plan to achieve them
- Performance-Focused: setting measurable success metrics that we track against
- Accountable: you make all the final decisions and are accountable for them
- Customized: your coaching program is customized based on what it is you are looking to achieve